Monday, June 17, 2013

Bed bugs?



Dear Family,

Well I may have bedbugs..... Woke up with a bunch of little red bites all over me.... way nice time. Best thing ever. May have to fumigate the apartment... that will be way fun
 
In other news, It was President's last Zone Conference with us. He gave an AWESOME presentation about the Book of Mormon. He said that he always wanted to have his last zone conference be about the Book of Mormon. He went through the whole process step by step; beginning with Moroni giving the plates, to the physical translation process, to the original manuscript, to the publication, up until the version that we have today. It was awesome. Strengthened my testimony a TON!!! The Book of Mormon is TRUE! I have read it and prayed about it! Reading it in Spanish is WAYYY better by the way.
Another cool thing, for Zone Conference, We had Clarence Owens come. He was a Pro NFL player that lives in one of the wards in our Zone. He came and talked about his conversion experience. A teammate in Oakland or something was an awesome example to him, and then he joined the church because of his example. He focused on a couple scriptures, mostly saying that we don't really know what is going to happen, and we can't be sure about a lot of things, but that God loves us and everything will turn out OK. Plus afterwards, I got to take a picture wearing his Super Bowl ring... Yeah that was pretty cool. I took the picture on my iPod so I can't quite put it in the email. But it was WAY cool!!!! How many people can say that they have worn a Super Bowl Ring?
Yeah Dulce didn't come to church this week. Please pray for her so that she can come. She is doing a lot of talking but not a lot of acting. We are trying a second time with some Former Investigators, and we hope that they can act on what we teach! It is gonna be an awesome week this week. I already know it. I love you all!!! Keep doing good. D&C 6:34-37
-Elder Mike Dial



No comments:

Post a Comment